Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bolud0
Lv 5
Bolud0 asked in SportsBoxing · 10 years ago

If Manny Pacquiao were honest, you think it would announce publicly that he lost?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

u already post judgment in your question stating that pacman wasnt honest. You should ask the judges. Who was the fighter who w0n and said it was clear i l0st, i dnt knw why i w0n.. ?? Duh

• 10 years ago

i thought that he was going to say that he was not the real winner, just because he is a good sportsmen. i still think he is a good boxer but the way he came out today ( physically) i thought he was under prepared. We all witnessed what happened today, the murder of boxing for years to come.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

hey lyoto machida stole the fight from shogun rua and machida didnt admit he lost he claims the judges are always right.

pacman says hes the best but he hasnt finished marquqez

• LAzyPD
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

The game was as rigged as the Obama presidency.

• 10 years ago

He would say something along the lines like the judges are always right/punch stats and what have you are right.

As an excuse.

Manny knew he lost.

Didn't you see him crying/praying?

• 10 years ago

He did not lose so there is no need to admit anything.

• 10 years ago

Tacos!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.