Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Need to find a thesis statement for an essay?

I need to write an essay about one word

I need a good thesis statement about the word 'ambitious'

I need a statement that is not a fact

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

ambition is the word u should be using. dictionary definition: "Ambition is the desire for personal achievement. It provides the motivation and determination necessary to achieve a particular end or condition. Ambitious people are characterised by their strong desire for attainment, power, or superiority. Ambition can also be defined as the object/subject of this endeavour." as for a thesis statement, it can be just about anything. its good to be able to tie in ur thesis statement with the conclusion, so think about wat u want to say about ambition. throughout history, examples can be found of people who were extremely ambitious, for better and for worse. so maybe start there?

good luck!