Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

GUYS :bellybutton piecings? hot or a no go?

honest opinions please :)

if you think their trashy then it must be the way they present themselves.. im definatley not a hoe.. lol im 18 an still a virgin

Favorite Answer

If the piercing is a compliment to the belly its on then yeah, sexy. If its trying to make up for misgivings on the belly then no, trashy. I have a belly button ring and I think it looks damn good. I usually just keep a plain stainless steel small curved barbell in, its simple but really adds a strong, masculine element to my curvy, feminine body. Looks pretty BA on some girls, looks incredible trashy and disgusting on others.

i think that girls get their bellybutton pierced to impress their girl friends. the only point to do it is to be cool like everyone else. but if i were a guy, i would find it gross.

• Dawn M

trashy

love it! get one!

nasty

gross