Is it true that everybody contemplates suicide at least once in their lifetime!?

Hmm...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I have.

But humour is a better way to go, I think.

Yeah, I think so.

Some people think about it more often than others... some people might think more deeply about it than others... but it's only natural to wonder what things would be like if you just ended it all...

If you're feeling like that now, then, hang in there. Just think about stuff you enjoy doing, and treat yourself to something. It helped me ^.^

• Daken

I don't know about everybody, but I would say it is fairly common. Why? Are you contemplating it?

• ?

Take two aspirin, and call me in the morning. Better yet, I'll drink two 12 packs, and sleep late in the morning.