Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it true that everybody contemplates suicide at least once in their lifetime!?

Hmm...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have.

But humour is a better way to go, I think.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah, I think so.

Some people think about it more often than others... some people might think more deeply about it than others... but it's only natural to wonder what things would be like if you just ended it all...

If you're feeling like that now, then, hang in there. Just think about stuff you enjoy doing, and treat yourself to something. It helped me ^.^

• Daken
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I don't know about everybody, but I would say it is fairly common. Why? Are you contemplating it?

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Take two aspirin, and call me in the morning. Better yet, I'll drink two 12 packs, and sleep late in the morning.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.