? asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 10 years ago

Where should i get this tattoo at?

so tomorrow im a go get my tattoo, im getting a rosary around my right wrist, with the cross a lil bit above my knucklesz. & my moms name right above my knuckles (under the cross)

& i was thinking of getting my last name but i dont know where , its 7 lettersz.

any opinions on where i should get it?(:

Favorite Answer

Well what I do know is that getting any type of tattoo on your knuckles is gonns be a *****. You will cry when you get it. I can promise you that

Source(s): Friends have told that knuckles tattoos hurt to get. And Im getting Knuckle Tattoos myself.
  • Ashley

Honestly, if you don't even know officially where you want to get your tattoo and you're feeling pressured right now because you're getting it tomorrow and you're still unsure about some aspects of it, you NEED to reschedule your appointment for a diiferent time.

This is something you're going to have on your body for (most likely) the rest of your life. You have to make sure that everything is perfectly just the way you want it. You don't want to look back years from now and think "oh, maybe I should've gotten it in a different place, I should've thought about it a bit more.." you know? PLEASE reschedule and think about it a bit more! If you're to the point where you have to ask yahoo answers because you're unsure, then that's not very good :/

• ?

Now I'll reply the ones,however you must too! What used to be your first tattoo? A middle When did you get yours? thirteen. If you should not have one,do you wish one? What form of tattoo do you wish?Stars on my shoulder. How many do you could have?a million Where do you could have one?On my left palm. :] PIERCING IS BETTER

Ever thought of on ur side/ribcage area, my girlfriend has a tattoo there also lettering and it looks really hot... Enjoy being inked

your left ankle or foot like right under that bone on the outside or on the top of your foot on the left side facing out if you know what im talkig about lol

On your arm.