Question about Squidoo?

I have started three lenses,but for the life of me,I can not figure out how to add the story.

Can anyone simplify it and tell me how to finish a story,where to actually put the writing for it?

Favorite Answer

Here is a list of lenses that can help you with Squidoo. I hope you find it helpful.

You have to add a thing called a text module which, as the name implies, is located under the modules menu. I should know because I have a Squidoo account (my name is FreelanceMaster).

please email me for any further questions regarding anything you fancy:

fantasyrealityco@hotmail.com

Source(s): Work for Squidoo and am a member :)