Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Renard asked in HealthMental Health · 10 years ago

What is this feeling called?

Everytime i'm at home alone, I get this good feeling that makes me want to go out and have some fun. I know the question seems stupid but i'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

loneliness? But you said good feeling so-nah,its loneliness in a different form.That is why you want to go out.

Source(s): reason

Anxiety, loneliness, urge for change, innate human behavior explained by the idea that boredom means that you are not being efficient, so your body tells you that you need to go out and spend your time usefully. I don't have the slightest clue what it really s called, but I nickname it overlycomplacentitus

Iknow what you mean it feels like, I think it is because we get a good feeling from being effective as a person, but I'm not really sure. Happy having fun!

• Dee

Sheer excitement.

I get the same urge on Friday and Saturday nights that make me want to go out and party.