Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Romney's got a free pass so far, but how long until someone brings up his magic mormon underwear?

Update:

...I'm interested because if it can magically protect him, I'm wondering if it might also magically protect our country - then we could save a lot by cutting defense spending. Or at least he wouldn't need a bullet-proof vest and we could save a little on that.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ammon
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Maybe it will help remind Mitt Romney if he were to become President of the United States not to murder Black people in Libya or anywhere else. Wish we could say the same about Obama.

Sometimes something that is close to the skin helps remind a person to choose the right, not what scores political points with international financial interests.

God bless.

• 10 years ago

When you say brings up his underwear, you don't mean gives him a huge wedgie do you?

I'll never understand American politics

*sighs*

• 10 years ago

Ah religious bigotry from liberals. How sad.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

nono you are wrong the one that has gotten the free pass is the obama

i mean because he is black people feel the need to feel guilty and support him

well i mean black and liberal

because if he was black and republican he would be talked very bad about by the media..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Well, that would be like bringing up Obama's skin color. Bring it. Who's the bigot now?

• 10 years ago

Why are you so interested in Romney's underwear? It's okay, you can tell us. We don't judge ;)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Romney comes off as an empty suit. I can't believe anyone likes him.

• 10 years ago

i heard he wears nancy pelosis panties. that's what i heard? i dunnno...it's on the internet...it must be true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.