Can you please help me?

This is about V for Vendetta dose anyone seen the movie? And can some one help me answer this?

How did costume help you believe V was a good person? What was unusual about his costume?

Favorite Answer

v was a villian but also a hero. the costume was similar to that of guy fawkes. and v wore a guy fawkes mask. by using this he disguised his true identity and became an idea. this idea was allowed to become heroic and just rather than criminal.

in the same way guyfawkes tried to blow up parliment as seen in the beggining of the film and was haged. this makes you feel sorry for him because he was trying to help v kind of finishes his job making him look like a hero.

the fact that his costume is un revealing makes him more of a hero because we make our own judgements about the person inside by his actions which are heroic. also he is mysterious which makes us want to know him and we usualy want to know the good guy.

• ?

I haven't seen the movie, but you can talk about the colour of the costume, the patterns used in the material, the style it was in. You can talk about how these elements can make someone feel, etc, the costume was red, it makes the character look angry, red is also a colour that most people relate to evil.

I saw the movie when it first came out and I don't remember his costume very well except the mask. But if his throat and chest were exposed with an open-necked shirt, it might mean that he is willing to be vulnerable.

Also, I sort of remember an old-fashioned hat with a feather that reminded me of the Three Musketeers. They were heroes - one for all and all for one.

But I don't really remember any of it that well.