Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Vins asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

can someone please please predict about my marriage life...?

How will be my married life ? Will it be a love or arranged marriage?

Date of birth : 26- Jan -1984

Time : 02:30AM

Place : 14° 31' N, 75° 58' E

Please please let me know the details.

Regards,

Incognito

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

PLEASE - everybody stop looking at astrology as a way to predict the future. Read the blog at scorpiomind.wordpress.com - Astrology - Reality or Ridiculous to understand what astrology can and cannot do. YOU control most of your future by the choices and decisions that you make. As the blog says, your future is neither carved in stone nor dictated by the stars. How can it be when each and every day you make choices that might affect your life in the long run? Choose one of two routes back home - the first gets you into an accident, the second gets you home safely. Your choice. Eat poorly now, possible health effects later. Your choice. ANYWAY, think of it this way. If you believe that your future is set, unchangeable, then why even worry about it? It's going to happen no matter what you do and whether you know about it or not, isn't it? In that case, you might as well sit back and see where life takes you.

• 10 years ago

Think it will work and it will work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.