:) asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 10 years ago

How to say these few sentences in Korean?

Please translate it in the most "textbook" and formal way possible...

My bag is on top of the table.

My mom is on the right (oroonjook) of the table.

NO Google translation

I need a real textbook translation

Favorite Answer

내 가방은 테이블의 상단에 있습니다.

우리 엄마는 테이블의 오른쪽에 있습니다.

nae gabang eun teibeul-ui sangdan-e issseubnida.

eommaga teibeul-ui oleunjjog-e issseubnida.

Source(s): Google Translate
  • ?

Tony has the proper translation, nevertheless to reply the grammar query... ~? is a contraction of ~???, this means that 'do that after which...' e.g. ? ?? ?? ??' - 'allow's devour after which cross dwelling'. So on your instance, ???? ?? / ????? ???, 'Take the subway after which / get off (??) at City Hall station. (Yes, ?? + ? = ??.) ?/? are markers and imply the equal factor. Use ? if there is a last consonant, or else use ?. They're item markers (versus field and subject markers i.e. ?/? and ?/? respectively). Ride the BUS. Ride the SUBWAY. Drink the WATER. I kicked the BALL. The ones in caps are the entire gadgets, as a result you employ the ?/? item marker. Last factor, it is not 'first I journey the bus and many others.'...it is an order/guideline for you or any one else to comply with.