What would you do in this situation??? ?

okay so my ex broke up with me like a week ago. I dont know why he broke up with me.but since he did he has been looking really sad. What would you do to get him back?I really miss him!:'((((

Favorite Answer

Try talking to him, and see if he can explain to you why he broke up with you. and try to see if you can change the situation somehow, communication is the key!

i would talk to him as a friend for a little bit like 2-3 days and then ask him in a nice way if he would ever go out with you again

Source(s): my life!

If i were you i'd simply text him and tell him you miss him. From his response you'll know if he misses you too or not and from there you guys can talk about things and get things figured out :)

Meet up with him for coffee, talk it through, don't put up with the not needed stress, talk this out with him. If he doesn't want to talk, then that's him being irrational, then just let him be.

i would probably watch some porn

yeah that's what i'd do