Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 10 years ago

why is my mom doing this to me?

My cerfew is 2:30am on weekends & 12:30 on weekdays well yesterday I got home two hours late and today my mom made me miss 5 mins of time I could of had at the mall with my friends I mean I'm 13 yrs. Old I have a life why would she do that what would other parents have done

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

2:30am is WAY too late for a 13 year old to be out. Get over it, getting a 5 minute punishment is NOTHING

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Your 13 years old and there is no reason why you should have a curfew that late on any given day. Why on earth do you need to be out that late anyway and for what? If your mom was smart enough she would make your curfew to 9:00 every day. Your mom is doing this to you because you broke the rules and she has every right to do this. You're lucky that she even lets you stay out that late. So suck it up and listen to her or you just might not get a second chance to stay out that late anymore.

• 10 years ago

she shouldn't even let you be out that late at all. most towns have a curfew of midnight for anyone under 17. you have no reason to be out past even 10.

• 10 years ago

This is a joke right? LOL I read this over like 5 times I thought I was crazy... if this isn't a joke... GROW UP!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

You broke the rules. Now you have to learn from your mistakes. Suck it up.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

if u were my daughter i wudda wooped ur *** get over it

• 10 years ago

WTF LMFAO OMG ROFL!! that is so freaking funny LMAO!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.