Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

GUYS if you found out a girl liked you, but you didn't like her, would you still be friends?

Or do you pity her or think she's desperate?

I'm a girl who thinks that my crush knows that I like him. He's still friendly and super nice towards me but he's not making any moves. So I know he's not interested. I'm just wondering if his behavior is normal and whether he's ruled me out forever or something like that.

Favorite Answer

pity her and i would try but it usually doesn't happen that way just cause it becomes obvious that both people know about the one-way attraction

Hi i'm a 13 year old boy, and I have quite a few girls who have a crush on me. I'm only interested in one and only make moves on that one. But I do just become friends with the girls that do like me it's very mean to turn someone down, and can leave someone heartbroken. And it's the perfect opportunity to make a new friend, so yes I do make friends with girls that like me. I usually try to be friendly without showing interest.

Source(s): Personal experience.

I think that the only way you can get to the bottom of this is by asking him. If he knows you like him and is still friendly towards you that suggests that he knows, and is comfortable about it, he probably has the same feelings for you.

yeah, the attention is nice but the girl should know that you don't like her back.