Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does he like me still or no? If he doesn't how do I deal with my feelings for him?

Like 2 weeks ago I asked you yahoo people if my friend liked me. Well, he's backed off a lot, but I said hi to him, and he jumped up and down and said wish us luck. He did that with no one else. Does he still like me,

I'm sorry, yea we were at a HUGE band competition, one for the top 4A schools, and we were practicing and he's a soloist so he was warming up and checking his mic, and I said hi. He said he back and then jumped up and down.

Favorite Answer

give him a ********.

Aww sounds like he likes you a lot.