Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Opinions-Will he ever want to be more than friends?

I've known him for less than 3 months. We met through work and instantly became friends. I invited him to a party, he got my number and came. Throughout the next 6 weeks or so we began talking pretty much every other day, either in person or on facebook. Sometimes we'll talk for hours, others for only 20 minutes. He can be very flirty at times-he's told me that work is better when I'm there, that I make him laugh, and he even asked me to join a club with him. He drunk called me and we talked for 45 minutes. When we work together we talk the entire shift. I invited him to another party last weekend, and (he was drunk) he put his arm around me more times than I can count. Tonight he asked me to pick something up from the store for him. When I brought it to where he was (it was on my way), we talked for 10 minutes outside. As I left, he held his hand up and gave me a high five (it seemed like he wanted to hug me but did this instead). However, he has never asked me out. He's hinted at hanging out, but never asked. It's been almost 3 months. Also, sometimes (rarely) he acts completely uninterested. To my knowledge there's not another girl involved but its always a possibility. Does it sound like he is interested in being more than friends? I really, really like him but every day I get a little more discouraged. Opinions?

Favorite Answer

HE HAS A WOMEN YES BUT NO HE HAS A FAMILY HE JUST WANTS YOU AS A FRIEND