Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 10 years ago

What is the Bad Girls Club actually about?

I saw it once but it was a while ago... but anyways I always hear people talking about it and I was just wondering what its about? I think it's about a bunch of "bad girls (whoooores)" who are in a house together, and its a competition to see who can put up with being in the house the longest with all the drama. Am I right? thanks x)

Favorite Answer

It's about a bunch of retarded girls living in one house. They're not bad as in robbing people and stealing cars, they're bad as in stupid drunks that ***** and whine at eachother

BUNCH OF "bad girls" igonorant woman who think they are the ******* when honestly they are losers that do anything to get on tv.