Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

GUYS! Do guys like shy girls? Cocky girls?

Okay so.. I was wondering if guys like cocky girls, quiet girls with quiet voices, girls that can play piano... etc. I want YOUR opinion. Don't just say "it depends on the guy"

Because one guy said I look pretty when I have the focused look on my face when I play piano or violin (played for 9 years)

Favorite Answer

I like girls who can cook and clean good.

haha that girls that play piano was kind of just tossed in there. I honestly am attracted to both. This isn't a depends on the guy things it's more of a both can be cute to me in their own way. Though it seems like I lean towards shy more

You know, neither of those things matter. They are just images/personalities that you shouldn't have to TRY to be. I, and any other guy with a mind of his own will say we just want a girl who is herself and will talk to us like regular people. Don't lie about who you are to the guy or yourself for that matter. If you do you or him won't be happy in the end.

I would like a somewhat shy girl that has a wild side, but not too wild. One that shares most of the same interests as me. One that supports my decisions, and would want me to support hers. And one that loves me for who I am.

I like girls who I can laugh with and have a good time. If were together and its just one long awkward silence then we're not going to work out. But I hate loud dramatic girls...

Sick

Eliminate Social Anxiety Shyness - http://socialanxiety.uzaev.com/?qbqj

Depends on the rest of her personality. I mean she can't be too shy that she can't even talk to me.

• R T

Confident girls.

Source(s): ///