can my insurance drop me?

Hi, i took a urine test with my doctor the other day. I asked what h was testing for and he said "everything", so Im not sure what hes testing. He said he was gonna check for diabetes and what not. I was wondering, in the case he drug tests me can he tel my insurance? Can I get dropped from the insurance for this? I smoked weed about 5 weeks ago. I live in California amd hnet is my insurance. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

No, they can't drop you. When your doctor said "everything," he probably didn't mean drug use; he probably meant sugar, bacteria, stuff like that. If he planned to test for drugs, he would have told you. If he DID do a drug test for some reason, he would just talk to you about it ... especially if it was just weed. There's no way he would call your insurance company for a positive THC result. Absolutely no way. Your doctor needs you to stay insured. And even IF the insurance company somehow found out you tested for weed on a single urinalysis, no, they can't terminate you.

And the weed is certainly out of your system after five weeks, so you can rest easy.

Source(s): many years in the medical field

You can get quotes in just a few minutes at - SALESQUOTES.INFO-

RE Can my insurance drop me?

• ?

I suggest one to try this web page where onel can get rates from different companies: http://insurecheap.us/index.html?src=2YAtxqdgYY06

RE :Can my insurance drop me?

Follow 6 answers

Help yourself you can check your quotes in internet for example here http://lowerratequotes.net/wtnhjJO713

RE Can my insurance drop me?

Get insurance quotes

This site will be very helpful for finding the best price ofr you: INSURE-HELP.COM