Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can my insurance drop me?

Hi, i took a urine test with my doctor the other day. I asked what h was testing for and he said "everything", so Im not sure what hes testing. He said he was gonna check for diabetes and what not. I was wondering, in the case he drug tests me can he tel my insurance? Can I get dropped from the insurance for this? I smoked weed about 5 weeks ago. I live in California amd hnet is my insurance. Thanks!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, they can't drop you. When your doctor said "everything," he probably didn't mean drug use; he probably meant sugar, bacteria, stuff like that. If he planned to test for drugs, he would have told you. If he DID do a drug test for some reason, he would just talk to you about it ... especially if it was just weed. There's no way he would call your insurance company for a positive THC result. Absolutely no way. Your doctor needs you to stay insured. And even IF the insurance company somehow found out you tested for weed on a single urinalysis, no, they can't terminate you.

And the weed is certainly out of your system after five weeks, so you can rest easy.

Source(s): many years in the medical field
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can get quotes in just a few minutes at - SALESQUOTES.INFO-

RE Can my insurance drop me?

Hi, i took a urine test with my doctor the other day. I asked what h was testing for and he said "everything", so Im not sure what hes testing. He said he was gonna check for diabetes and what not. I was wondering, in the case he drug tests me can he tel my insurance? Can I get dropped from the insurance for this? I smoked weed about 5 weeks ago. I live in California amd hnet is my insurance. Thanks!

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I suggest one to try this web page where onel can get rates from different companies: http://insurecheap.us/index.html?src=2YAtxqdgYY06

RE :Can my insurance drop me?

Follow 6 answers

• 7 years ago

Help yourself you can check your quotes in internet for example here http://lowerratequotes.net/wtnhjJO713

RE Can my insurance drop me?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Get insurance quotes

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

This site will be very helpful for finding the best price ofr you: INSURE-HELP.COM

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.