Do you think that GOD...?

Do you believe in god? If you do, do you believe in him in a "spiritual" kind of way, or do you believe that he actually exists? what im trying to say basically is what do you percieve god to be? or how do you percieve him? i dont really think an actual "god" exists.. but sometimes i wonder. im very open to the idea and just want to get others opinions.

Favorite Answer

God is Spirit, so He has to exist in a kind of "spiritual" way. And yes, He actually exists. He is the spirit of love, light, warmth, peace, blessing, grace, strength...all beyond human capacity. If you are unsure whether or not God exists, you can do what I did when I was unsure. I found I could not do a certain thing no matter how hard I tried, so just in case there was a God, I asked for help IF God was there. Immediately, I felt a surge of strength I'd never felt before and suddenly I could do what I couldn't do on my own for years. That was a clue. So I started visiting churches, and I believed. I also asked God which church I should belong to, and when I went to visit an Eastern Orthodox Church, like Greek Orthodox, or Russian Orthodox, actual partial physical blindness lifted off my eyes, (left over from a childhood illness), as I stepped foot onto that Church property. Again, a clue...! When you ask God for help, you get it and then you know He's there. Don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself and see what happens.

i believe in a higher being, but I really dk what to label it as. I grew up Catholic with a strong belief in God (in the sense that he is a presence that is everywhere at all times who watches over and protects us). I believed that very strongly until I graduated high school. I went to a Mennonite college for a year, where my faith in God continued, but once I transfered to a public university, I really started to question my beliefs. It could however be due to the fact that I live with an atheist, who is constantly bashing on the concept of a God, or the fact that I went through a rough year of repetitive disappointments.

All I know is that I was a much happier person when I had a strong belief in God, and whether he's real or not, I wish I still had that strong faith... because even if I'm wasting my time believing in something that isn't real, it really makes every day seem a little more worthwhile.

I believe in GOD and i believe him as actually existing and active in the world today. I do believe that he is Jesus and that he wants to know all of us. All my life I had been cheated out of knowing God due to listening to movies, tv shows, and friends and family. All i knew about God was that he was about rules and what ever family guy n those shows taught. As i lived in my satanic lifestyle I began to grow tired of it and want to know my life had a purpose. I became saved because i tried everything else in life from drugs, partying, drinking, sex, money, n i was ready to leave n die. I somehow could not do it i just knew the life i lived if this jesus was real i was in trouble.

I chose to believe in the christian God and became a christian. Immediately my prayers were answered and all that i asked to show he existed he did. I could not explain it nor could I deny it. How do you deny such a thing? I assure you allow me to pray for you and ask God to make himself known in your life and you will see things happen quick. Have you ever wondered why your curious if their is a God? you were built that way, we all are. If you have any questions message me, I will be happy to answer anything you want to know.

Source(s): Alive in Christ

The word God is a miss interpretation from the word Elohim,do some Research and you will find it so,and Elohim means those who came from the sky,the Elohim who created all life on earth are human like we are,they live on a planet we have been told to call Heaven,it is all a big miss understanding that has led mankind away from the truth of who our creators are,a good book to read is called Intelligent design,you can read it for free at rael.org seek and you will find...

Yes, I do believe in God. I believe in Him in a spiritual way and that He exists. I perceive Him to be my creator, my Father, my Healer, Love, and just awesome. I believe He is omnipresent(everywhere at the exact same time) and Omnipotent(all knowing). My evidence of His existence is my Faith.

• cool your open minded thats awesome!!!

I believe God is a spiritual being. He is our creator. He wanted to create a living thing that worshipped him not because they had to but because they wanted to. So he created us. (yay!). from the very beginig he showed his love for us because he gave us a choice. To wworship him or not to worship him. having freedom of choice is love.

I persieve him as a loving merciful father. He always watches over me telling me i'm nnot alone and how valuable i am to him. all he asks is for him to give him my time.

Source(s): lil_babyjenny@yahoo.com
  • I believe spirituality is what you make of it, as an atheist a spiritual day for me is a very calm relaxing day. For others it is a day when they feel close to god(s)

God is imaginary.

• Ava

no. why would i belive in a nonexistent higher power that claims to be divine? that's bullshit