It's been over 24 hours and I don't know what to say to this guy?

Him: Wanna ask, why you like sticking your tongue out so much? :P Second pic I've seen you with your tongue out. lol

Me: Now I'm curious, what's the fascination with my tongue? lol. I stick it out cause it happens to show my silly side, which you know well. :)

Him: oh, the silly side..lol. Well, no fascination but just noticed that thing is wide as hell. xD

....

I know he's joking but I don't really want to talk about it, plus I waited too long and the convo is probably dead..lol. (I totally kill moods :/) Well, he won't get this message til tomorrow cause he's out of state for a wrestling show, but what is a way I can end it but still be friendly and flirty? I don't want to seem like a slut. Also I don't want to just tell him "let's talk about something else"...too much of a mood killer. ty.

I would so appreciate if someone who has experience could help

Favorite Answer

This could be Flirty or just a good response "I haven't had any complaints lol " this could be aimed towards him in a flirty way or just a good response to move the convo on

iv grown to understand men. It depends on who he is to you, but if he is someone u havent known for a long time. Then when he keeps mentioning your tounge, that many times. Also the way he put it in the last quote. The dude is thinking nasty. He is not thinking about how beautiful you really are, or the inner beauty in you. Just remember a guy has to love the inner beauty dnt listen to the physical aspects later on all that will be gone/

It's wide as hell, let's go to a hotel.

You can take my clothes off and then be on top.

If you like him, I would say "My wide tounge has got some tricks for you whenever you're ready;)"

If you don't, I would say "Now im self concious about the width of my tounge"

If you wanna flirt you should say "I know ;)"