Is it too soon to get engaged?

My boyfriend, James, has been my best friend since freshman year. We hadnt realized how the other felt until a month or so ago and we started dating in October of 2011. There is absolutely no doubt in our minds that we want to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. I am going to see him in Michigan in December and i know for sure he is going to pop the question. I want nothing more than to be with him forever but, am i crazy? Im 19 years old and a sophmore in college. I am transferring to a college in Michigan to be with him and get a better education. I love him more than anything ad there is no doubt in my mind.

We wont get married for another 2 years or so. Keep that in mind.

• Maya
    Favorite Answer

Oh honey...please please waite intill youre 30 trust me from a woman that is 35..what you want right now is not what your going to want when your 30. Ask any 30 year old!

okay first my mother would bat me over the head she would say " I didnt come to this country over the altantic ocean for you to be stuipd" meaning FOCUS ON YOUR SCHOOL WORK AND EDUCATION. The dude is always going to be there and further most money is what keeps you alive. So focus on that. With this dude, just be careful give it some more time, because you dont want things happening to fast to ruin your future chances you know?! so if he does pop the question just let the engagement phase be longer i guess? I think personally it would be too soon, just make school a prioity.

• ?

I think you should wait until your atleast 22 years old to get married

no this is not a right age. u may find better people in coming days and so is he. this is the time for career so u better not married now.

Yes it is. Wait until you're 30, that would be better...!

Yes its too soon. What's the rush?