Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

elder scrolls oblivion or fallout 3?

?? lol new fallout and new elder scrolls means the old ones will be cheaper and a perfect time to pick them up and play

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you said Skyrim I would say that you picked that.. But Oblivion is 2 bugy..

When you first exit the Vault in FT3 and explore, it's priceless.

Pick Fallout 3 and enjoy it :)

Source(s): I know for a fact that Fallout 3 is better than Oblivion :)
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I choose Oblivion because you can play it for a year and still not finish all the quests.Were you can finish the main quest of fallout 3 in 2 hours.

• The true value of the Fallout games is the sheer amount of traveling you can do plus the overloading amount of side-quests. Also, there are multiple DLC's out for Fallout, each that should last at least 6 hours.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Fallout 3 is way better. Oblivion is so empty And just not as awesome. Fallout can last you forever

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

in case you could run oblivion on all settings, i'm incredibly particular fallout will run besides. basically alter the video ideas if its laggy. it could have been extreme-high quality in case you published ur device specs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.