Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to have fun and entertain myself on...?

ok so in the beggining of january my family ( me, my sis, mom and dad) and my best friend are going in vacation for a week. the flight its about 5-6 hours. me and my sis and best friend are all sitting in the same row it has 3 seats. so what things can we do to entertain ourselves for apron 6 hours. and just a weird question also ( what pills that i can buy over the counter that put you right to sleep) and i need activities like a list that one of us can do or all of us three can enjoy. and just another question u know how they sell now a thing that you put in your iPod and then it divides in two and you can connect 2 headphones to listen music, well do they have some that divides in 3?

Favorite Answer

Just buy two dividers like plug one divider into your ipod then the other divider into the other divider and there you go you will have 3 plugs to plug all your earphones