Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Issue with my girlfriend...?

I had planned to spend time with my girlfriend tonight, she texted me at the last minute saying that she couldn't do anything tonight. Then a few minutes later she texts me a message that she meant to text her mom saying that she's at a friends house etc. That kinda pissed me off...what do i do? Btw she always "busy" which is weird because i know that she...was or is really in to me...

Favorite Answer

Move On! She is most likely playing you. Once you start ignoring her, she will come back, (thats if you want her back)

sometimes girls think they want to do something, then something makes them feel like they dont want to. Don't worry. I'm sure she just didn't feel like doing anything and i'm sure she's still in to you :)

maybe she just has a life.

maybe shes nervous(: