Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIndiaOther - India · 10 years ago

Best way to travel from Delhi to Nepal?

Soo I will be traveling to Delhi for a visit and also planning on visiting Nepal But based on my research, there are no trains that go from Delhi to Nepal only buses that take 3 days and I am not sure how safe that is considering I am going to be traveling by my self so anyone have any recommendations?

Favorite Answer

Hello, it definitely would be plane. Cheap and fast. I randomly picked up a date to show you the exact flight info and cost:

Delhi (DEL) to Kathmandu (KTM) - Mon, Jan 23

Kingfisher Airlines 65 Dep: 12:45pm Arr: 2:40pm 1h 40m Airbus A320 Coach (E)

Kathmandu (KTM) to Delhi (DEL) - Fri, Jan 27

Kingfisher Airlines 66 Dep: 3:40pm Arr: 5:20pm 1h 55m Airbus A320 Coach (E)

The return ticket costs only $170 per person.

There are no trains Delhi to Nepal. I took a flight from Delhi to Nepal and on way back I'd taken taxi, and it was wonderful exp. traveling across the Himalayas and nature was wonderful experience.

cheapest in terms of time and money would be air travel.

I took a flight from Delhi to nepal and on way back I'd taken taxi, and it was wonderful exp. travelling across the himalayas and nature was wonderful experience.

• Raj

No trains, but flights from Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. Once from Mumbai, eight from Delhi and four weekly from Kolkata and also thrice from Varanasi.

Visit on http://www.lookindiahotel.com/ team would be glad to help you.....

sagarpandhi@gmail.com

by airlines