Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 10 years ago

Why is nose is lighter than my face, I need help?

My nose is lighter than my face, HELP ME PLZZ?

My nose is like 2 shades lighter than my face it's extremely uncomfortable and embarrassing. Especially when I go out under the sun,only my nose gets oily. What can i do to even things out? I'm a guy so plz don't tell me to wear make up and is there any permanent cure for this??

put sunscreen everywhere else and leave it off your nose. it might burn, but after that it might tan and even out. (and how do you know it's 2 shade?! whatever.) try that tho

sunscreen