Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 years ago

Should I ever use face book again ?

A friend of mind sent me some a video of mile cyrus sucking a you don't know . I didn't watch it but the I saw the awful picture . The only good face book was for was keeping up with my friends and now I am scared to .

nicely then you definately in no way be attentive to who could end the streak it ought to be absolutely everyone from John Morrison to Shaemus and who might you somewhat end the streak John Morrison or Shaemus or a legend and destiny HOF'er like Shawn Michaels i think of i'm going to take Shawn Michaels BQ: confident Shawn Michaels has the terrific WrestleMania performances ever I do accept as true with you

Stuff like that is normal sometimes. It's most likely spam. If the a link or video seems fishy, dont click on it.

Well I don't think so since you werent mature enough to handle that situation so maybe you should try something more appropriate. Or you should go back on when you feel comtable again. Hope I helped ans goodluck! :)

do what u want to do. Yeah its vulgar and gross. But you can report that picture. Or ask your friend to remove it. Thats just my opinion. I've deactivated my fb account because i have exams coming up. And partly because i am addicted to it..haha

Dont post anything on facebook, just use it to stalk people.

i saw that video too, they are fake or spam, i would just keep using it