Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 years ago

Should I ever use face book again ?

A friend of mind sent me some a video of mile cyrus sucking a you don't know . I didn't watch it but the I saw the awful picture . The only good face book was for was keeping up with my friends and now I am scared to .

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

nicely then you definately in no way be attentive to who could end the streak it ought to be absolutely everyone from John Morrison to Shaemus and who might you somewhat end the streak John Morrison or Shaemus or a legend and destiny HOF'er like Shawn Michaels i think of i'm going to take Shawn Michaels BQ: confident Shawn Michaels has the terrific WrestleMania performances ever I do accept as true with you

• 10 years ago

Stuff like that is normal sometimes. It's most likely spam. If the a link or video seems fishy, dont click on it.

• 10 years ago

Well I don't think so since you werent mature enough to handle that situation so maybe you should try something more appropriate. Or you should go back on when you feel comtable again. Hope I helped ans goodluck! :)

• 10 years ago

do what u want to do. Yeah its vulgar and gross. But you can report that picture. Or ask your friend to remove it. Thats just my opinion. I've deactivated my fb account because i have exams coming up. And partly because i am addicted to it..haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Dont post anything on facebook, just use it to stalk people.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i saw that video too, they are fake or spam, i would just keep using it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.