Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pregnant, can i still divorce in Ga?

I'm 11 weeks with twins. I'm not working at the moment. And I'm still living with my husband is it still possible for me to divorce him while I'm pregnant."With his babies"

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course ... In the U.S.A. you have a legal right to be single ...........................

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You really need to consider if you're in an unsafe situation. If you and your babies are at risk then you need to go and stay in a safe environment with family and friends. You don't tell us what the situation is so it's hard to comment otherwise.

• 10 years ago

No once your pregnant you can never divorce. Thats why divorce rates are so low!

Source(s): Duh you can divorce him.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Get a vacuum cleaner & expunge the problem. At the same time have the OBGYN mangle your reproductive organs so that you can't try this crap again. Are all American (Black) women this emotionally malformed?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Roxie
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Yes, by all means. You need to get some help by someone that can explain the laws to you in your area

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes if u like and u think u can adjust without him and u don't need him then there is not any problem in divorce.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.