Pregnant, can i still divorce in Ga?

I'm 11 weeks with twins. I'm not working at the moment. And I'm still living with my husband is it still possible for me to divorce him while I'm pregnant."With his babies"

Favorite Answer

Of course ... In the U.S.A. you have a legal right to be single ...........................

You really need to consider if you're in an unsafe situation. If you and your babies are at risk then you need to go and stay in a safe environment with family and friends. You don't tell us what the situation is so it's hard to comment otherwise.

No once your pregnant you can never divorce. Thats why divorce rates are so low!

Source(s): Duh you can divorce him.

Get a vacuum cleaner & expunge the problem. At the same time have the OBGYN mangle your reproductive organs so that you can't try this crap again. Are all American (Black) women this emotionally malformed?

• Roxie

Yes, by all means. You need to get some help by someone that can explain the laws to you in your area

yes if u like and u think u can adjust without him and u don't need him then there is not any problem in divorce.