Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do people think it's "cool" to ignore you?

Whenever people are together with friends they ignore me..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you are with the wrong kind of people, look for good people who can really appreciate you.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

One time I was in court for a minor traffic ticket. This young skinny lawyer wanted past me in the pews. I scrunched my legs to let him through. He didn't say "excuse me" or even look at me. He completely ignored me. I WAS SO PISSED! Later on I thought of what I SHOULD have said: " F*** YOU YOU STUCK UP LAWYER" and next time I will.

• 10 years ago

some people are just like that. that means they arent your real friends. let me guess, they usually only talk to you when their friends arent around? its cuz they have no one to talk to and they dont want to look alone in public. next time they try to talk to you, ignore them. or confront them about them only talking to you when their friends arent around.

• 10 years ago

everyone does that. just ignore them back

• 10 years ago

people suck. ignore them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.