Is it rude to not answer a text message?

My "friend" has been ignoring me all month. She just sent a text saying "hows it going." Im so annoyed at her i don't want to answer. But i feel really mean just ignoring it. Advice? What would you do?

Favorite Answer

Just answer. But not right away. If she takes a day or two to contact you. Then you take a day or two to reply. When you do say, ' good. Busy'. and leave at that. Try to make new friends!! Im trying!!

i admire you particularly for this. far too many all human beings is slaves to their telephones and destroy off doing almost something in any respect of their rush to text fabric lower back. you're actually not a foul communicator. You communicate immediately once you end artwork, and he or she is acquainted with what time which would be. that is her problem, no longer yours. have you ever informed her each and every thing you mentioned right here, with regards to the gloves etc, and dealing with nutrition? nonetheless you incredibly shouldn't could desire to describe a element: it is going to be sufficient which you think approximately it unprofessional to text fabric approximately inner maximum concerns that are actually not an emergency. She ought to get a existence.

Yeah I think its rude to ignore a txt.

But eh if someones constantly ignoring me, eventually i'll do the same back if its been quite a few replies the persons been ignoring me.

Source(s): //I'm a person who hates being ignored, and will whine at people if they're ignoring me like for example I'll go "You no reply? D':"//

You ignore it for a while. Maybe till tomorrow. Then you write back tomorrow after waking up. I am doing OK, How about you?

She might be trying to re open the door to your friendship. Its up to you to chose if you want that or not. Good luck

ignore it so they eventually stop

It might be rude, but tough ****.

id give it a couple hours. dont act mad