Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it rude to not answer a text message?

My "friend" has been ignoring me all month. She just sent a text saying "hows it going." Im so annoyed at her i don't want to answer. But i feel really mean just ignoring it. Advice? What would you do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just answer. But not right away. If she takes a day or two to contact you. Then you take a day or two to reply. When you do say, ' good. Busy'. and leave at that. Try to make new friends!! Im trying!!

• 5 years ago

i admire you particularly for this. far too many all human beings is slaves to their telephones and destroy off doing almost something in any respect of their rush to text fabric lower back. you're actually not a foul communicator. You communicate immediately once you end artwork, and he or she is acquainted with what time which would be. that is her problem, no longer yours. have you ever informed her each and every thing you mentioned right here, with regards to the gloves etc, and dealing with nutrition? nonetheless you incredibly shouldn't could desire to describe a element: it is going to be sufficient which you think approximately it unprofessional to text fabric approximately inner maximum concerns that are actually not an emergency. She ought to get a existence.

• 10 years ago

Yeah I think its rude to ignore a txt.

But eh if someones constantly ignoring me, eventually i'll do the same back if its been quite a few replies the persons been ignoring me.

Source(s): //I'm a person who hates being ignored, and will whine at people if they're ignoring me like for example I'll go "You no reply? D':"//
  • 10 years ago

You ignore it for a while. Maybe till tomorrow. Then you write back tomorrow after waking up. I am doing OK, How about you?

She might be trying to re open the door to your friendship. Its up to you to chose if you want that or not. Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

ignore it so they eventually stop

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It might be rude, but tough ****.

• 10 years ago

id give it a couple hours. dont act mad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.