Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do I kill waterbug cockroaches!?

I can get the pest control to come out here but I want to knock them out when I need to... got suggestions to take them out ?!?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Where are you getting them? In your sink? Pool? Wherever they are. Whether they're

In, put a layer of dish soap over the top of the water, MAKE SURE you cover the whole top of the water, if that makes sense. Water bugs need to come up for air, & if you do this they will not be able to make it to the surface & will drowned. Hope this helps.

Source(s): Had waterbugs in pool.
  • Pete J
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

No water bug likes chlorine, so make up a mixture if spraying onto something. but one word of caution here is to add the chlorine to the water, not the other way around as it can cause an explosion in your face!

Best to dissolve the chlorine in warm water & any residue left in the container throw away.

Cheers!

• 10 years ago

Boric Acid is a natural insecticide.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

A-aaa can of bug spray??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.