How do I kill waterbug cockroaches!?

I can get the pest control to come out here but I want to knock them out when I need to... got suggestions to take them out ?!?

Favorite Answer

Where are you getting them? In your sink? Pool? Wherever they are. Whether they're

In, put a layer of dish soap over the top of the water, MAKE SURE you cover the whole top of the water, if that makes sense. Water bugs need to come up for air, & if you do this they will not be able to make it to the surface & will drowned. Hope this helps.

Source(s): Had waterbugs in pool.
  • Pete J

No water bug likes chlorine, so make up a mixture if spraying onto something. but one word of caution here is to add the chlorine to the water, not the other way around as it can cause an explosion in your face!

Best to dissolve the chlorine in warm water & any residue left in the container throw away.

Cheers!

Boric Acid is a natural insecticide.

A-aaa can of bug spray??