Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have you ever been hurt in a car accident?

I broke two toes on my left foot in 1997, also got some cuts and bruises

was luck to escape with only those injures - hit by a drunk driver

12 Answers

Relevance
  • julez
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been in 2 bad accidents...1. I was t-boned by a large cadillac going 40 mph right in the drivers door of my Mazda. 2. We were in the fast lane of the freeway, a car from the slow lane made a left turn on the freeway, slammed into us which caused us to hit head first into the center divider where we got hit by a car in the carpool lane.

I am a paranoid driver now.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes a right turning car hit a red light at a crossroad intersection and collided with me front right side.

I also suspect mine was a drunk driver.

He stopped but fled the scene once he ascertained I was ok..

Prior to that I was an injured passenger in two separate incidents with the same individual at the wheel.

• 10 years ago

Not physically, but for a year after my last car accident I was too afraid to get in a car, and when I finally did get in I kept looking in the side mirrors and when I car would drive behind me, I would get terrified, I still kinda jump if I think a car is going too fast.

• 10 years ago

No.... you were very lucky!

In car with an ex boyfriend he hit a pole coz he was a gutter hugger (drives close to gutter).

A few seconds before we hit it on passenger side I lifted my foot up. The tyre on my side was where my foot would have been!

I spent 5 hours in hospital with my foot in a blow up thingy & neck brace on but I walked away : )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes, In 1975 it was a minor accident,, a friend of mine pulled out from an intersection in another friend of hers, pickup truck and hit me broadsided. in front of the High School building,,it totaled my VW Bug ..

<~~I hit my forehead on my rear-view mirror but I didn't need any stitches.

~>I really liked that car~> too!

always,

Ladyitch

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes, more times than I care to remember.

Had to be cut out of a car that my dad was driving like a crazy person.

• 10 years ago

Yes,a broken collar bone and a concussion :(

• 10 years ago

your luck you did not end up like your avatar.

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Thankfully, no. Sorry.

• Shart
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

yeah broke my arm..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.