Have you ever been hurt in a car accident?

I broke two toes on my left foot in 1997, also got some cuts and bruises

was luck to escape with only those injures - hit by a drunk driver

• julez
    Favorite Answer

I've been in 2 bad accidents...1. I was t-boned by a large cadillac going 40 mph right in the drivers door of my Mazda. 2. We were in the fast lane of the freeway, a car from the slow lane made a left turn on the freeway, slammed into us which caused us to hit head first into the center divider where we got hit by a car in the carpool lane.

I am a paranoid driver now.

Yes a right turning car hit a red light at a crossroad intersection and collided with me front right side.

I also suspect mine was a drunk driver.

He stopped but fled the scene once he ascertained I was ok..

Prior to that I was an injured passenger in two separate incidents with the same individual at the wheel.

Not physically, but for a year after my last car accident I was too afraid to get in a car, and when I finally did get in I kept looking in the side mirrors and when I car would drive behind me, I would get terrified, I still kinda jump if I think a car is going too fast.

No.... you were very lucky!

In car with an ex boyfriend he hit a pole coz he was a gutter hugger (drives close to gutter).

A few seconds before we hit it on passenger side I lifted my foot up. The tyre on my side was where my foot would have been!

I spent 5 hours in hospital with my foot in a blow up thingy & neck brace on but I walked away : )

Yes, In 1975 it was a minor accident,, a friend of mine pulled out from an intersection in another friend of hers, pickup truck and hit me broadsided. in front of the High School building,,it totaled my VW Bug ..

<~~I hit my forehead on my rear-view mirror but I didn't need any stitches.

~>I really liked that car~> too!

always,

Ladyitch

• ?

Yes, more times than I care to remember.

Had to be cut out of a car that my dad was driving like a crazy person.

Yes,a broken collar bone and a concussion :(

your luck you did not end up like your avatar.

• ?

Thankfully, no. Sorry.

• Shart

yeah broke my arm..