Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A good part of New York to live in?

I am planning on going to NYU for College, and I want to find a studio apartment, that is nice, not too expensive, and safe. That's an important thing, it has to be somewhere safe. PS I want a good job, and I can't decide what to major in. I like to write, draw, taking pictures, I like movies, I've considered being a social worker, and I really like helping people :) So if there is any job that can afford me a good apartment in New York City, that would be great. Sorry this is pretty specific, but any help is appreciated.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hm, i lived all over new york. while i love manhattan and places around like town square (: plus its beautiful at night <3 so is brooklyn.

• kimrey
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Wait, how previous are you? enable me a minimum of say this: that is somewhat confusing to attend to to pay for any sort of hire in new york city at an identical time as attempting to circulate to college on an identical time. much extra complicated in case you intend on attending NYU, which costs an arm and a leg. in fact, each and every thing in this city costs triple the cost that it is going to.

• 10 years ago

hi tori..I hope you can find a good place to stay and a job that's right for you. I have a link here, I hope this will help you in your future stay in NY. http://www.cheapcarinsuranceforyoungdrivershq.com/

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think manhatten is a great place. Its got everythig there, jobs, peoe, you name it

Source(s): My brother lives there
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.