Is using fundamentalists as an example to prove that Christians are unintelligent defeating his own argument?

It's like a coward's way of fighting. They choose the weak ones to to make themselves feel tough.

Who, in their right mind would use a well-known source of absurdity, that's not even a majority in Christianity, to discredit Christianity?

It's like picking on kids to "prove" that adults are ignorant. It doesn't make sense.

• ?

When I think of Fundamentalist Protestants like Chris on R&S I think of that movie Red State.

To a Catholic such as myself they resemble a backwoods cults.

If you haven't watched Red State I recommend it.

• ?

Fundamentalist Christianity is the only true Christianity.

Source(s): Sola scriptura

When fundamentalists are the biggest part of xianity, and the only one that's growing, no.