Starting girl scouts at 15?

So my brother currently got his eagle scout award and i feel motivated to start girl scouts. im 15 and in 9th grade, and i don't know anything i need to do. can someone please explain to me what i will need to do and what patches/badges/awards i will need to get

Favorite Answer

once you join they will tell you. or ask your brother. also your parents

The Girl Scouts has not measured up, in my opinion, and they are now allowing "transgendered boys." The Boy Scouts, on the other hand, have successfully fought off the homopedophiles trying to infiltrate their organization.

In addition:

Girl Scouts supports Planned Parenthood (that was founded by Margaret Sanger, one of the most depraved people in the history of the human race)

Girl Scouts recognizes many "gods"

Girl Scouts advances lesbianism and radical feminism

I am therefore asking people to support the Boy Scouts but to boycott the Girl Scouts. They are entirely different and have appeared to have failed miserably. Do not buy their Girl Scout cookies under any circumstances and send donations to the Boy Scouts instead.

In my opinion, the Boy Scouts should open up a girls' division and the Girl Scouts should be shut down.