Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Starting girl scouts at 15?

So my brother currently got his eagle scout award and i feel motivated to start girl scouts. im 15 and in 9th grade, and i don't know anything i need to do. can someone please explain to me what i will need to do and what patches/badges/awards i will need to get

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

once you join they will tell you. or ask your brother. also your parents

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Girl Scouts has not measured up, in my opinion, and they are now allowing "transgendered boys." The Boy Scouts, on the other hand, have successfully fought off the homopedophiles trying to infiltrate their organization.

In addition:

Girl Scouts supports Planned Parenthood (that was founded by Margaret Sanger, one of the most depraved people in the history of the human race)

Girl Scouts recognizes many "gods"

Girl Scouts advances lesbianism and radical feminism

I am therefore asking people to support the Boy Scouts but to boycott the Girl Scouts. They are entirely different and have appeared to have failed miserably. Do not buy their Girl Scout cookies under any circumstances and send donations to the Boy Scouts instead.

In my opinion, the Boy Scouts should open up a girls' division and the Girl Scouts should be shut down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.