Women would you date a guy who doesn't play video games?

When I was teenager I used to play video games a lot but as I got older I slowly lost interest in them and now at age 23 I don't play them any more. However, as I've gotten older playing video games has become more socially accepted and is no longer associated with just nerds, a wide demographic play them including a lot women.

So women would you care if your boyfriend didn't want to play co-op or online with you?

Thank you for answering

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

Most women find video games as competition for their man's attention. Of course most women would prefer a man that doesn't play video games at all.

Source(s): Experience

Ya I guess I would date a guy that didnt play video games but that would be kind of lame because I like video games and it could be something for us to do together

Only like 10% of girls play video games so your fine dont worry women will like it better that you dont play video games

None of the guys I eve dated played video games, and I married one of them.

• Ash

Honestly, I'd prefer a guy who wasn't interesting in playing video games...I'd rather date a guy who wants to go out and have fun with me and not sit in front of a television set shooting at things all day.

I kinda would but then I woukdnt I just want the guy to have different interests as me and at least a few imterests we could relate with. It depends on da women.bro....

Source(s): my head :)
  • I don't mind if the guy plays video games or not.

That's not a deal breaker for me.

• AJ

I wouldn't care if he played or care if he didnt. As long as he's not like a total addict I wouldn't care.

Yes.

• S L

Oh, that would be a blessing. It would be an even bigger one if he didn't watch sports either.

But I don't think such a man exists.

Your avatar angers me. Kindly change it immediately.