Mariee
Mariee asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Is this a good sister name?

Zoey Elizabeth Rose

older sister: Talia Alice Marie

what can we put instead of rose?

last name jacobs

Favorite Answer

I think it's a beautiful name and instead of Rose you could put Jane or Anne but I like Rose too :)

My parents gave all of their kids two middle names (except the youngest, which ended up with three middle names) and so I have done the same with my kids. Just remember, there are pitfalls to doing this. On EVERY official form, application, etc they will always only have one middle name show up. So beware, the second middle name will be cut off a lot of the time due to the way paperwork is organized (only one space for a middle initial, etc.)

I like the name you've got, though Zoey wouldn't be my first pick it is still sweet. I might go with Grace Elizabeth Rose instead and call her Gracie. But that's just me. I like the Rose where it is.

I don't think you need anything in place of rose. The whole 4 name thing just sounds like a mouthful if you ask me. I think just Zoey Elizabeth Jacobs sounds beautiful.

Love it. Keep rose. It sounds fantastic

I like it the way it is but instead of rose you could do:

Rae

Fae

Layne

Quyn

Kale

Cecily

Marie

Clare

Xandra

Ann