What does a question mark tattooed on your hand mean?

Just wondering what a question mark tatooed on your hand/fingers could mean.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It means that they arent sure of their personal identity yet. Most people that get them change them to something else once they have discovered their own personality and self.

Source(s): Im a tattoo artist
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does a question mark tattooed on your hand mean?

Just wondering what a question mark tatooed on your hand/fingers could mean.

Source(s): question mark tattooed hand mean: https://shortly.im/bBECw
  • 6 years ago

If a college student gets a new question mark tattoo it means they are getting too much financial aid.

• 9 years ago

anyone can have anything mean anything they want. there are some people who mean for it to represent a certain thing that may connect all those who have had this symbol. but it ends with the group of people who decided to do it. it would mean something totally different to someone else. it could even mean that they knew they wanted a tattoo but they didn't know what they wanted it to be. If you have someone you are interested in knowing about what it means to him/her i would think it would bring up a way to introduce yourself to them and maybe get to know them. or no

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What would it mean if I put a bunch of question marks behind this question??????? Who is to say? It is impossible to know what this means unless you ask the person. So why not just ask?

• Hannah
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It could mean that someone has a strange taste in tattoos.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

'I'm a Nosey Parker.'

Abhijit.

Source(s): AAA
  • Dan
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

That you couldn't think of a good tattoo.

• 9 years ago

Lol now that's funny first time hearing that one

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I think it stands for the person having themselves rated R. Or it could be the first letter of their name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.