Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Steve asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 years ago

Women: How do you deal with your partner snoring at night?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I sleep with my best ear on the pillow. By the way, I would worry if I didn't hear at least a little heavy breathing while my husband sleeps!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You could look into all the religious stuff - get a vicar to cleanse your house. Maybe invest in a medium - they could tell if there was real paranormal activity and not just a sick joke. In my opinion, best thing to do is move house. Good luck.

• 10 years ago

Move them 2 da side or let them sleep on thier stomach it reduces the snoring.

• 10 years ago

My last boyfriend was a snorer but if I tapped him gently, he'd roll over and switch positions and it would stop. He was a pretty heavy sleeper. I grind my teeth and he'd do the same thing, it was a tradeoff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Well I actually move him ive seen that it depends how hes sleeping so I push him so he can move and stop snoring :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Go and sleep in another room.

• 10 years ago

Make sure I fall asleep first.

Source(s): I don't sleep with anyone, but I DO have to deal with snoring.
  • George
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I kick him off the bed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.