Steve asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 years ago

Women: How do you deal with your partner snoring at night?

Favorite Answer

I sleep with my best ear on the pillow. By the way, I would worry if I didn't hear at least a little heavy breathing while my husband sleeps!

You could look into all the religious stuff - get a vicar to cleanse your house. Maybe invest in a medium - they could tell if there was real paranormal activity and not just a sick joke. In my opinion, best thing to do is move house. Good luck.

Move them 2 da side or let them sleep on thier stomach it reduces the snoring.

My last boyfriend was a snorer but if I tapped him gently, he'd roll over and switch positions and it would stop. He was a pretty heavy sleeper. I grind my teeth and he'd do the same thing, it was a tradeoff.

Well I actually move him ive seen that it depends how hes sleeping so I push him so he can move and stop snoring :)

Go and sleep in another room.

Make sure I fall asleep first.

Source(s): I don't sleep with anyone, but I DO have to deal with snoring.
  • George

I kick him off the bed.