Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 10 years ago

Which fast food is the worst?

Calories and fat ...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taco Bell is the worst. They won't even reveal what their "beef" is, 15 beef and 85 percent unpleasant mystery.

• 10 years ago

All fast foods are bad to eat in my opinion. KFC, McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc. which are top in the list with high with calories and fat are worst. Hope this helps.

• 10 years ago

I don't know about the fat and calories, but if you're concerned about that you might not want to eat fast food all together. But, Burger King is by far the worst tasting.

• 10 years ago

My Vote goes to Kentucky Fried Chicken.. got me sick every time i tried it.

But according to article in this link Dairy Queen took the cake on french fries and Carl's Jr had the fattest burger!!!

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food.php

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Caty
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

KFC, they have sssssoooooooo much fat and calories in the chicken potato corn bowl and potpie.

=^-^=

• 10 years ago

i say kfc. fake meet...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.