Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 10 years ago

Which fast food is the worst?

Calories and fat ...

Favorite Answer

Taco Bell is the worst. They won't even reveal what their "beef" is, 15 beef and 85 percent unpleasant mystery.

All fast foods are bad to eat in my opinion. KFC, McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc. which are top in the list with high with calories and fat are worst. Hope this helps.

I don't know about the fat and calories, but if you're concerned about that you might not want to eat fast food all together. But, Burger King is by far the worst tasting.

My Vote goes to Kentucky Fried Chicken.. got me sick every time i tried it.

But according to article in this link Dairy Queen took the cake on french fries and Carl's Jr had the fattest burger!!!

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food.php

• Caty

KFC, they have sssssoooooooo much fat and calories in the chicken potato corn bowl and potpie.

=^-^=

i say kfc. fake meet...