Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 10 years ago

What should I get my guy friends for Christmas?

I have two guy friends that are 17 years old. Their good friends but I don't want to spend a fortune on them. I'm on a budget, so maybe $10-15 each...?

I also need to get my older brother something. He's 23 years old but since (of course) we're closer, I'm thinking between the $20-25 range.

NO VIDEO GAMES OR PORN RECOMMENDATIONS! :P

Favorite Answer

Some love? Idk give them....a great day like you should all hang and have the best time together and maybe like get them sweaters made by you...lol I d know if you'd like that idea..

If you could get someone to buy it for you, a bottle of your brothers favourite alcohol would be a nice gift. Brands like baileys, jack daniels, smirnoff etc do gift sets with shot glasses and things in them.

If he likes poker then a poker set wouldnt cost too much and would give him and his friends something to do after christmas at the post christmas parties.

For your guy friends, maybe an itunes music voucher or a CD? Vouchers are impersonal but probably best in cases like this where they are difficult to buy for and you dont want to spend too much. At least they could pick something themselves which they are definately going to like, rather than you spending £15 each on them and getting it wrong.

Good luck

Gift-cards, books, t-shirts, cds, random things you find walking around a store that you think they might like, etc.

Depends on what the person is like.

• ?

Gift cards!

Best buy, game stop, any other electronic store. Or to any food place.

gift cards are the best

Source(s): me