Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Blake asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 years ago

Is it fun being a grown up?

you dont have to follow any rules or have a bed time or eat vegetables or even go to school! right? That life is waaaay better than mine! So then is it fun????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kids actually have it a lot easier than grown ups. They don't have bed times, but they have so much to do that they often go to sleep at a certain time anyway. They don't have to eat vegetables, but many actually like to (and unlike kids, they'll get fat if they don't). They don't have to go to school, but they have to go to work, which is just like school because it can be boring (but instead of teachers, they have bosses who can be even worse!). Also, grown ups have to pay bills and money all the time to get what they want, while you only have to ask your parents.

So being a grown up is a lot harder than you think (pretty much the only good things about it is that they can drive cars and they don't have to ask their parents for permission to buy a dog).

Source(s): I'll admit, I'm not a grown up, but I know how most of it works :P
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The worst part for them is worrying about there job. They don't get to come home and chill and not worry about a pay check link you an me

• 10 years ago

You have to go to work, go to bed early enough to get up to go to work, try to find time to eat, and have all kinds of financial responsibilities to deal with. You're got it easy, kid.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's okay. All those things you have listed will be the things you regret not doing when you were a child though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

no! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.