Have you ever done something like this?

Caught a boy spying on you at a sleepover, grabbed him, and dressed him up as a girl. I used to always catch my little bro, and I had tons of fun doing his makeup :)

Favorite Answer

yes its so much fun the task is to see how many days you can keep him dressed for i got a boy to do this for a week

My sister and her friends have done it a couple times to me. I actually didn't look that bad in a dress haha

Source(s): Life

Of course! I even taught him how to be girly, and he wears panties every couple days! Some days, I force him to shop with me too!

no not really. If i did I would probably gotten made fun of it was a schoolmate of mine but if it was my brother that would be fine! But it sounds REALLY fun! :)

No but that sounds really fun.

No