Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have you ever done something like this?

Caught a boy spying on you at a sleepover, grabbed him, and dressed him up as a girl. I used to always catch my little bro, and I had tons of fun doing his makeup :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes its so much fun the task is to see how many days you can keep him dressed for i got a boy to do this for a week

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My sister and her friends have done it a couple times to me. I actually didn't look that bad in a dress haha

Source(s): Life
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Of course! I even taught him how to be girly, and he wears panties every couple days! Some days, I force him to shop with me too!

• 10 years ago

no not really. If i did I would probably gotten made fun of it was a schoolmate of mine but if it was my brother that would be fine! But it sounds REALLY fun! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

No but that sounds really fun.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.