Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to heat a bath tub of water?

Gas has been cut, looking for ingenious methods to heating a bath tub full of water. Any ideas?

Update:

I am TIRED of boiling water and burning my feet, lol, but thanks for the rapid responses... I should have been more specific. I HAD an element that went inside an electric smoker, but as someone was testing it out it was broken in two, so I really didn't find out if it would have worked... thanks everyone!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Old fashion way. Boil water. (:

Source(s): My Grandma
  • Audie
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Got an electric hot plate and some pots to boil water in?

• 10 years ago

Boil some water i had to do that last week when my sister decided to use all the hot water taking a shower.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Boil huge pots of water and pour them in your bath water. It will be easiest to raise the temperature when there's less water in the tub. P.S., this is dangerous, and if you spill hot water on someone and burn them, it's not my fault.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pete J
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Be a little creative & take the bath outside. Mount it on a steel frame & set a fire going underneath it & you can have an endless bath! To put the fire out -pull the plug!

Seen it done this way & it was a classic idea!

Cheers!

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

how creative are you? Do you have any materials you can use to make a solar water heater? Not that hard really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6I9YU6ihE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q45TPrV2kg&feature...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.