How to heat a bath tub of water?

Gas has been cut, looking for ingenious methods to heating a bath tub full of water. Any ideas?

I am TIRED of boiling water and burning my feet, lol, but thanks for the rapid responses... I should have been more specific. I HAD an element that went inside an electric smoker, but as someone was testing it out it was broken in two, so I really didn't find out if it would have worked... thanks everyone!!

Favorite Answer

Old fashion way. Boil water. (:

Source(s): My Grandma
  • Audie

Got an electric hot plate and some pots to boil water in?

Boil some water i had to do that last week when my sister decided to use all the hot water taking a shower.

Boil huge pots of water and pour them in your bath water. It will be easiest to raise the temperature when there's less water in the tub. P.S., this is dangerous, and if you spill hot water on someone and burn them, it's not my fault.

• Pete J

Be a little creative & take the bath outside. Mount it on a steel frame & set a fire going underneath it & you can have an endless bath! To put the fire out -pull the plug!

Seen it done this way & it was a classic idea!

Cheers!

• ?

how creative are you? Do you have any materials you can use to make a solar water heater? Not that hard really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6I9YU6ihE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q45TPrV2kg&feature...