Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

FireyPassion asked in HealthDental · 10 years ago

How long would I have to wear BRACES?

No overbite. No under bite. Just TWO crooked teeth, and semi white teeth.

I have a great smile people tell me, but my 2 crooked teeth bother me so much, I want to have straight teeth. But how long would I have to wear them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NEED AKS DENT 2-5

year

How Long Do You Need To Wear Braces | Why Braces.com

Typically braces are worn from a year and a half to two years, though they are sometimes worn for longer than that. It depends on what your orthodontist is trying to ...

www.whybraces.com/how-long-do-you-need-to-wear-braces - Cached

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It depends on your orthpdontist . I can kind of relate to you though because I also only had two crooked teeth & one a little bit crooked. Otherwise my teeth weren't bad at all. I was told that I needed to keep my braces on for 2.5 years but now it has only been 1.5 years and my teeth are pretty straight. I think I'm getting mine off earlier than expected. Good luck to you =]

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Less than a year if it's just for 2 teeth. get invisalign so you dont have to wear ugly painful braces :)

Ive had them for 3 1/2 years ugh.

But i might get them off in 2 months :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It really depends on how crooked they are. It could be anywhere from 6 to 18 months.

• 10 years ago

ill tell you one thing, definetly not what eye candy said. probably a matter of 1-1.5 yrs mabey even as little as 8 months. but it all depends on how crooked they are

• 10 years ago

2 ,3 yrs

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ask your orthodontist, he would know bet because everyone has different teeth. It shouldn't be too long though, lucky you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.