Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

if heterosexuality is natural then do they need a deity as an excuse to be a heterosexual?

then why~

Favorite Answer

Are you ready to receive JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR?

Are you attempting to say that heterosexuality is not natural?

I don't judge people for their sexuality but i have to admit that hetero is the "natural" way if everyone was gay we would become extinct. Gay people exist and i know it's not their choice but i don't know why or how they exist. I have one gay friend and one bisexual friend, neither of them know how or why they are of the sexuality they are.

I don't use, or believe, in any deity it's just how it is.

I don't see how you can say heterosexuality may be unnatural, it is the only way our species can exist. The only way you could go with your argument is to say that homosexuality is also natural.

"If heterosexuality is natural" has got to be up there with the stupidist things i've ever heard anybody say.

• As a gay man, I was born gay. But heterosexuals are constantly telling us that people "choose" their sexuality. So I can only assume that heterosexuals have a moment in their lives when they "choose" to be gay or straight. Gay people don't do that, but if heterosexuals do and they pin it on a deity or anything else, that's their choice.

• robbie

We need a deity just to be.

they do. they need to believe in God's intended purpose for the natural argument to have any force. atheists don't have any such obsession with natural being the best or the most good.

the only thing natural in the world is heterosexuality or else nothing would exist

everything else is unnatural