Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why can't I play 4 player split screen in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2?

I am trying to play multiplayer with more than 2 of us. I play split screen with one of my buddies all the time, but we thought it would be awesome to play offline with maybe more. I read the back of the game case and it says (co-op 2-4) and (system link 2-16). There was 4 of us and we tried system link with 2 xboxs and 2 tvs. We thought that the system link would allow us to play 2 players on each tv... it didn't work. System link with 2 xboxs only allows 2 players to play together in one mission. So we decided to instead try to play a 4 players split screen on one tv (no more system link). The log in menu had 4 "join" screens and we thought we had it. But instead after everyone signed in, a little message came up saying "profiles have changed and you will be sent back to the main menu", which I did not see any reason for and I don't get why we could not play. After seeing the 4 split screens saying "press A to join" I thought it would work... anyone know why it ended up not working? PLEASE help out any way you can... we want to play!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Coz u SUK!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.