2010 ICS Burton Board with 2012 EST Bindings?

So, I have a 2010 ICS board and currently have regular Mission bindings with the channel conversion baseplate. I got 2012 Mission EST bindings for my birthday and find out when I try to mount them that Burton decided to change the channel size last year. Crap. The local shop doesn't have the hardware I need. Does this hardware exist? To clarify... right now, on my 2010 board, the piece IN the channel is the male piece, and the female piece holds the binding down. The new hardware I need is a female piece in the channel. The new hardware doesn't fit into my channel; the new channel is about 2mm wider.

Favorite Answer

Call up Burtons customer service. I'm sure they'll be able to help