Have you been to my home??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Country?

Favorite Answer

No-I have not.

I was there yesterday. Nobody answered the door and I came all the way from Canada to see you!

if you are from Mexico, then the answer is YES. in 2004 i was there for about 4 hrs.

Mexico? Yup:D

nope but i will visit if you purchase a case of coronas and don't forget the limes. emm emm good!

Yes I'm here right now

Source(s): My video about self-harm if u wanna Watch u don't have to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJVgxW38E30&feature...

i just ran over an illegal mexican and cant decide whether if i should have subway or rubios for lunch.

YEAH it need a makeover

not since your mom moved out

Source(s): ;D

nope

You don't remember last night, do you?